People who are underweight and do not have fat deposits on their body may not be getting enough calories to fuel their body. This could have a direct impact on all of their organs and may eventually lead to a variety of health problems.There are ways to get into the shape we desire and to gain weight fast. This would require understanding the reason for low weight and maintaining a diet for weight gain. In weight loss, the simple formula is to burn more calories than you consume, but to gain weight you have to also find out if there is something in your body that is preventing you from getting to the weight that you desire.
Side Effects of Under Weight
- Complications in surgery and slow recovery after illnesses.
- Inhibited growth,
- Weak immune system,
- Bone/joint problems,
- Fertility issues
Causes of Weight Gain
- Born with a metabolism which is higher than normal .
- Physically active lifestyle can also result in low weight.
- Long term illness
- Long term medications – especially those that cause nausea and suppression of appetite
- Stress, depression
- Emotional issues also damage the psyche
Symptoms of Weight Gain
- Weak and fragile bones.
- Frequent illness.
- Dizziness and weakness.
- Dull face.
- Poor fertility.
Tips and Diet
- Consume a nutritionally dense diet.
- Eat high protein meals that can help you build muscle.
- Eat healthy, nutrition dense snacks between your meals.
- Increase your food intake without consuming too much fat and sugar.
- Relax after having meal.
- Eat Frequently- Eat five or more meals a day.
- Do regular exercise.
- Eat Chyavanprash, it bring back strength in a fragile body.
- Have 6 to 8 GLASS Water.