Spermatorrhoea, is a sexual problem characterized by involuntary seminal discharge or emission either while passing urine or while passing stool when straining due to constipation. In few cases, the semen passes even before urination or also mixed with urine.
In ayurveda it is called DHATUROG . This ailment (Dhaturog) leads to many types of sperm related and libido related weakness. It disturbs the whole nervous system and may cause impotency.It can only be treatead by natural herbal AYURVEDIC medicines.
Side-effects: headache, back ache, lethargy, dizziness, weak eyesight, excessive sweating, limbs tremor, palpitations, insomnia, depression, low libido, physical weakness and so on. The phenomenon of Spermatorrhoea usually takes place in the early hours of morning. Spermatorrhoea is more of a symptom than a disease. Spermatorrhoea is more common among adolescent males.
Causes of spermatorrhoea
- Weakness of the Nervous System
2. Feebleness of urinary and genital organs
3. Over-masturbation habits
4. Sexual dissatisfaction
5. Over-indulgence in erotic thought
6. Testicular irritation due to tightness of the fore skin
7. Narrow urethral exit
8. Disorders of the rectum like piles, fissures, worms and eruptions of the skin
10. Testosterone based medications
11. Stimulation due to contact with mattresses or blankets.
Symptoms of Spermatorrhoea
- Cloudy urine
2. Dribbling of urine at the end of urination
3. Dribbling of semen even at slightest stimulation
4. Burning sensation during or after urination