Premature ejaculation is uncontrolled ejaculation either before or shortly after sexual penetration, with minimal sexual stimulation and before the person wishes. It may result in an unsatisfactory sexual experience for both partners P E is one of the most common forms of male sexual dysfunction and has probably affected every man at some point in his life.
Causes of Premature ejaculation
With sexual experience and age, men often learn to delay orgasm.
- P E may occur with a new partner.
- Long time since the last ejaculation .
- Psychological factors such as anxiety, guilt, or depression can cause premature ejaculation.
- Hormonal problems, injury, or a side effect of certain medicines.
Symptoms of P E
The main symptom of premature ejaculation is an uncontrolled ejaculation either before or shortly after intercourse begins. Ejaculation occurs before the person wishes it, with minimal sexual stimulation.
Tips and Diet
- Practice relaxation techniques or meditation .
- Stop or cut down the use of alcohol, tobacco, or illegal drugs .
- You and your partner practice specific techniques to help delay ejaculation. These techniques may involve identifying and controlling the sensations.
- Use a condom.
- Have non spicy and balanced diet.