If you catch colds and viruses easily, you get fever or have allergies and fatigue most of the time.It means you have a weak immune system. The immune system is highly complex and important to our well-being. A strong and balanced immune system is required for health maintenance.
Causes of low Immunity
- Emotional stress .
- Physical stressors such as inadequate sleep or athletic overtraining .
- Environmental and occupational chemical exposure, UV and other types of radiation, common viral or bacterial infections, certain drug therapies, blood transfusions and surgery.
- Dietary habits also have an impact .
- Excessive fat, alcohol or refined sugar consumption or inadequate protein, calorie, vitamin, mineral or water intake fosters decreased immune performance as well.
- Nutrient deficiency is a well-known cause of immune system malfunction .
Symptom of low Immunity
Because immune deficiency does not always present itself in clear patterns, faulty immune function and its specific underlying cause often elude detection.
A weak or deficient immune system can lead dysfunction such as autoimmune disease (including allergies and tumor growth).
Tips and Diet
- Get plenty of sleep and rest, at least 8 to 10 hours per night.
2. Cut down worry and learn to de- stress.
3. Eat a well balanced diet, don’t skip meals.
4. Have a regular exercise regimen.
5. Drink plenty of water, this helps flush the body of toxins and keeps you well hydrated.
6. Eat a diet full of fresh fruits and vegetables, which are excellent sources of antioxidants.