Hair loss can be embarrassing and hamper one’s self esteem and confidence. When treated early hair loss can be reduced and even stopped completely.
Ayurveda believes that hair fall control is very much associated to the body type and also the stability of your mind-body structure.Hair fall is considered to be a problem of pitta dosha in Ayurveda Pitta is increased by excessive intake of tea, coffee, alcohol, meats and excessive smoking. Pitta is also aggravated by eating too much fried, oily, greasy, spicy, sour, and acidic foods. Ayurvedic hair loss treatment measures are known for their effectiveness. Usually the Ayurvedic treatment for hair loss includes diet, meditation, yoga, and yes, we cannot forget medicated herbal oil massage
Causes of Hair Fall
- Poor diet
3. Stress and anxiety
Tips and diet
- Drink fresh juices of carrot, alfalfa, lettuce and spinach for aiding in hair growth.
2. Consum yoghurt everyday reduces hair fall to a large extent.
3. Eatgreen leafy vegetables and fruits: No one can underestimate vegetables and fruits for preserving hair fall, as they are rich in fiber which are an excellent in preventing hair fall.
4. Add sprouts, yeast, buttermilk, nuts, milk, soy beans and whole grains. Include these in your diet and you can expect to reduce your hair fall in a few months.
5. Drink plenty of water to flush out the toxins .
6. Do Inverted asanas such as Sarvangasana. Do practice deep breathing exercises to control stress, anxiety and keep your mind balanced.
7. Neem: This is a natural remedy against dandruff and lice and also has blood purifying abilities. Use in powdered form with coconut oil or curd to massage scalp.
8. Wash hair with Ritha a natural soap nuts that are used for cleaning hair without stripping off the natural oils.