Acne is an inflammation of the skin that causes blackheads, whiteheads, and red spots usually called “pimples” or “zits.”. Appears most often on the face, but can also be a nuisance on your chest, back, and upper arms. Is n’t life-threatening, but it can be upsetting and disfiguring and cause psychosocial problems. Can also lead to serious and permanent scarring.
In Ayurvedic medicinal texts this disease is mentioned as Tarunya Pitika. The disease is due to vitiated Blood (Rakta Dushti) along with vitiated Kapha and Vata. Vitiated Kapha blocks the normal excretory function of skin and get the waste material stagnated inside, producing symptoms like itching, pustules and nodules formation.
- Acne develops because your sebaceous (a thick mixture of oil and skin cells )glands are overactive.
2. Hormones change can cause an outbreak of pimples
A tendency to get acne can run in families. Things that irritate your skin can also cause. These include:
- rubbing or friction from your clothes.
2. contact with a dog’s tongue (e.g., after a friendly lick).
3. skin contact with certain sports equipment.
4. certain cosmetics.
5. skin exposure to extreme temperatures.
Tips and diet
- Wash face four or five times a day.
2. Avoid or cut out oily and spicy food items.
3. Drink lots of water.
4. Apply dry orange peel powder on infected area.
5. Mix multani mitti powder with rose water and apply on face wash it off with cold water after 15 minutes.